Saturday 25 April 2009

Where can I find it?


Years ago. Back in the early Eighties. There was a swedish group called Caramba. They released an album and their biggest hit was Hubba Hubba Zoot-Zoot. All nonsensical gibberish, but all the same a great song.

It was told then that the identities of the band members was secret. And they never toured. As far as I know there was only the one album. And then they disappeared. I read in a biography about ABBA that their producer was the man behind this album.

There's also a Wikipedia article that confim this. But, where can one find this album? Their hit is easy enough to find. I want the rest!
PS. If the people behind the magnificent blog http://listentoglamrock.blogspot.com/ read this, I'd really like to be invited to their blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment